DOCTOR IN TRAINING – USMLE STEP 3 REVIEW COURSE 2020
Part 1 Clinical Questions – Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
– Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
– Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
– Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series – 39 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
– More than 13 hours of videos (average video is approximately 20 minutes each)
– Each video includes an End of Session Quiz to review the highest-yield material
– Includes a video devoted to strategies for success on the Computer-Based Case Simulations (CCS)
– Note that DIT Guidebook will NOT be included (DIT GuideBook was released in hard copy, so there will be no version of PDFs for it)
You can search for other related posts