Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development
The 2019 Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Recertification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Come for our excellent Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and techniques proven to enhance learning and recall.
– In-depth review of high-yield topics presented by world-class clinician educators
– Opportunity to get your board relevant questions answered by world-class clinician educators
– Aligned to the ABIM blueprint
– Hundreds of board-style questions distributed across the course
– Adaptive learning to reinforce content and test mastery of topics